There will be challenges when running a business—that much is inevitable. But when you have a team of professional and experienced bookkeepers helping you along the way your finances can be streamlined and simplified. Our consultations will give you the tools needed to go beyond managing your finances. We will help you identify the opportunities that will amplify the reach and prosperity of your business.
The Accounting by the Books team has developed consultations and seminars to help you better comprehend the principles of accounting. You will learn secrets of our trade, lessening your anxiety around tax season and upping your growth throughout the year. The Understanding Your Financials seminar, as well as our consultations, cover the following topics:
• Basic financial terms and buzzwords – understand how accountants describe your business
• Basic financial records – profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow predictions
• Cash flow control – don’t just make a budget, learn how to better control your expenses so you can better stick to it
• Record keeping practices – learn how to maintain tax records, invoices, and other data correctly so you know where it is when you need it
• Tax regulations
• And more.
By the end of the seminar or consultation, you will:
• Have gained a foundation in bookkeeping and accounting
• Know how to read and analyze financial statements
• Estimate budgets and make realistic ones
• Know how to keep records
• And other useful information
Our presentations will keep you engaged, as well, so that you retain what you learn and can put it to use immediately. Contact us today to learn more about our bookkeeping consultations or register for a class. We look forward to hearing from you.
North Carolina Bookkeeping Training Services
- Learning Financial Terminology
- Understanding Budgeting
- Understand Financial Records
- Learn Tax Regulations
- Learn Best Practices
- Learn Record Keeping