Have you procrastinated your 2014 bookkeeping? As we approach the end of the third quarter, you may feel like you are drowning in financial statements and receipts that you have put off organizing and entering into your accounting software.
We have good news, we can help! Here’s what we can do:
– Enter income and expenses that haven’t been recorded, reconciled, or organized into your accounting software program.
– Prepare your disorganized receipts into a profit and loss statement.
– Enter your data for financial reporting and tax purposes as well as review/reconcile that data.
– Fix data that has been entered, fully or partially, but was not entered correctly.
– Generate organized reports that will reduce the amount of time your CPA spends preparing your tax returns, ultimately saving you time and money.
Don’t put it off any longer- contact us today!